In the last post, I said that Hasselblad was shipping me a XCD 90V lens to review. When I wrote that post, we had not worked out when I’ll be able to publish the results. Now we have, and Hasselblad wants me to hold the review until they give the word.
So there will be a delay of uncertain length. I’m hoping to be able to publish by the end of the month, but there are no guarantees; I’ll just have to wait until I get the go-ahead from Hasselblad.
There is good news. The lens has shipped, and I should get it this week.